Love poem
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Song by IU
someone for someone
누구를 위해 누군가
I guess you're praying
기도하고 있나 봐
A love poem written with bated breath
숨죽여 쓴 사랑시가
sounds low
낮게 들리는 듯해
fly to you clearly
너에게로 선명히 날아가
I hope you arrive at your seat in time
늦지 않게 자리에 닿기를
I'll be there, behind you walking alone
I'll be there 홀로 걷는 너의 뒤에
Singing till the end, this song that won't stop
Singing till the end 그치지 않을 이 노래
listen for a moment
아주 잠시만 귀 기울여 봐
I'll sing for you walking through the exceptionally long night
유난히 긴 밤을 걷는 널 위해 부를게
once again in your world
또 한 번 너의 세상에
I guess the stars are falling
별이 지고 있나 봐
The tears I swallowed with my breath
숨죽여 삼킨 눈물이
It seems to flow here
여기 흐르는 듯해
I'm speechless, in my silent heart
할 말을 잃어 고요한 마음에
A voice that sounds like a memory
기억처럼 들려오는 목소리
I'll be there, behind you walking alone
I'll be there 홀로 걷는 너의 뒤에
Singing till the end, this song that won't stop
Singing till the end 그치지 않을 이 노래
take a big breath
아주 커다란 숨을 쉬어 봐
I'll sing for you who forgot how to cry out loud
소리 내 우는 법을 잊은 널 위해 부를게
I'll call (so that I can love again)
부를게 (다시 사랑할 수 있도록)
Here I am watch me, I will never
Here I am 지켜봐 나를, 난 절대
Singing 'til the end, this song won't stop
Singing 'til the end 멈추지 않아 이 노래
The day your long night ends
너의 긴 밤이 끝나는 그날
I'll be there where I look up
고개를 들어 바라본 그곳에 있을게
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Iu / Jong Hoon Lee
Love poem lyrics © Peermusic Publishing
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment